Ergonomic Safety Ladders Help Reduce Workplace Accidents and Injuries During MRO Service. Standing on slippery tires or struts to service engines can result in expensive accidents or injuries.
The good news is, you don't need to do that anymore!
LocknClimb’s MROTRUCK ladder provides a wide stable platform, allowing mechanics to service engines, replace windshields, running lights and reach other maintenance points safer and easier.
- Ergonomic safety ladders to service any type of truck.
- Meet or exceed applicable OSHA/ANSI standards.
- Designed to conform to truck exterior contours.
- Patented 6061-grade aluminum bases.
- Commercial grade wheels allow easy rolling.
- Rubber padding protects trucking surfaces.
- Removable brass feet allow easy sliding on concrete.
- Made in the U. S. A. in Independence, Kansas.
- Preferred by many major truck maintenance centers.